We are excited to announce some major updates to our Find, Fix, Measure™ (FFM) product that will help simplify the workflow for our customers. These updates are aimed at providing additional wind asset optimization opportunities and benchmarking metrics for performance, production and reliability.
- We've added and automated several new issue and opportunity detection checks, bringing the total number to over 60 Finds that run continuously across the SCADA of subscribed assets. A summary of WindESCo's checks can be found here.
- Featured among our recently added checks are those focused on ensuring wind turbine reliability, including temperature sensor variations, vibration induced-shutdowns, and several other inconsistencies overtime and to peer-turbines.
- FFM now offers unlimited fixes that are automatically provided with issues as soon as they are raised. This means customers no longer have to wait for recommendations and can choose to proceed immediately.
- We are also introducing a new subscription to FFM based on 10-min data, which is a good fit for sites with difficult data acquisition. There are approximately 40 checks on data covering performance and component reliability (excluding yaw misalignment) that can be performed using 10-min data.
- To make it even easier for customers to track their annual benefits, we have updated our KPI boxes to show annual benefits instead of cumulative losses. Cumulative losses are still visible on the “Issues” tab, issue check page, or reviewing an issue specifically.
All of these updates are available to existing customers immediately. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach us at email@example.com.