This past month, WindESCo had the privilege to exhibit WindESCo Swarm™ in person. We attended Electric City 2021 in Copenhagen and CLEANPOWER 2021 in Salt Lake City. Each conference resulted in valuable conversations, lessons and shared knowledge from individuals with a common goal to mitigate wind turbine losses.
Swarm is the first commercially available solution to optimize turbines on a fleet-wide level, rather than as individual turbines. This autonomous cooperative control of wind assets is set to unlock millions of dollars for asset managers.
- The first implementation of Swarm at Longroad Energy was announced at CLEANPOWER
- The US federal government announced all electricity will come from carbon-free sources by 2030.
- The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and the Build Back Better Act were addressed virtually by Vice President Kamala Harris at CLEANPOWER
- CLEANPOWER and Electric City attendees received the Swarm white paper outlining the benefits of site-wide wind farm AEP optimization for 3-5% more energy production
- Electric City attendees received a copy of PES Wind Magazine featuring an article about WindESCo Swarm on pages 85-89
- WindESCo CRO, Ed Wagner spoke about Swarm at a speakers' corner & accelerating clean energy innovation through digitization with Amazon Web Services (AWS) at Electric City
- We announced our partnership with Phoenix Contact, who will provide the Swarm Edge component to our swarming solution
We were so happy to meet you all this past month while connecting over our shared interest in renewable energy. If you weren't able to make it to our booth in Copenhagen or Salt Lake City, hopefully we will see you at CLEANPOWER 2022 in San Antonio and WindEurope Bilbao 2022. Until next time!