Innovation's role in the next stage of wind energy growth.
Without innovation, meeting net zero goals by 2050 will be impossibly. In Madrid in July 2022, WindESCo and A Word About Wind brought together thought leaders for a Wind Investment Boardroom discussion to lay out solutions to this challenge.
The scale of the renewable energy buildout is not meeting expectations and without real change, the world will fall short of global emissions reductions targets. To solve this, industry stakeholders must work together to innovate not only technology but also business models, asset management and more.
Panelists for this discussion included:
- Juan Diego Diaz, Chairman, Asociación Empresarial Eólica
- Stefano Bezzato, Head of European Utilities Research, Credit Suisse International
- Enrique Doheijo, Energy Team Director, Deloitte
- Nicolas Navas, Chief Financial Officer, Matrix Renewables
- Bob Psaradellis, Chief Executive Officer, Renewable Power Capital
- Edward Wagner, Chief Revenue Officer, WindESCo
Read the report.